Friday, January 14, 2011

registering for collage!!!

This is such a troublesome thing!, I mean really!
in order to get into CBFS I have to first get my IELTS done.... even though I have started my CAT course and is nearly done with it!!!
but nooooo, first I have to do IELTS either do it in collage meaning I have to do part of foundation course which may take ages to do... or I could simply register for the exam through the British council, go for the exam, and have my results back in 11 days!!!
that is much better, then again I have to choose between acadamic and general english exam for the IELTS,
and since the acadamic is so freaking hard, I attend to do the general exam so I could get to collage!
and maybe some day in the future I would be smart enough to do the acadamic exam and pass it!!!
and did I mention that the registration for collage ends on the 26th of Jan. and my exam would either be on the 22nd or the 27th of Jan. so....
I would kinda be late, but again its not my fault that they want the IELTS score!
so....
yup that's the journey of registering at CBFS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment