Sunday, February 6, 2011

still enrolling in collage!!!

Ok so I'm still enrolling in collage! it's all worse with me, I mean everyone has already enrolled and are studying now except me! hard luck is it?
First they wanted me to do IELTS and score at least 5.0, but I did much better and got 6.5 in my IELTS, it's bad for my personal reputation but it gets me into collage so I don't mind it much. However now that I brought my results, they thought to get me starting in CAT again!!!!! I told them that I would and should start with only the last three subjects because I finished 6 subjects already. So now Saleh who work at the admin. is looking in to it, said to reply me by today, but then if he is going to tell me something that I don't want to hear, I will go to Salim who is sort of responsible for the ACCA and CAT!
Pray for me to get into collage sooner, because I can't wait longer, the exams are in June and I am suppose to be studying in January, now it's February so....
Hopefully I won't be crushing down!!!
Wish me the best of luck!!

2 comments:

  1. hello....if u want more friends from the college u can go to this website and select anyone u want..
    http://www.omanieflstudents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww !!
    too bad
    am so sorry to know that , may god help you =]

    ReplyDelete